0116 232 5195

Energy performance in homes

The current picture

All homes for sale or rent need to have an Energy performance Certificate (EPC), as part of the requirement of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD).

The Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has introduced a system of feed-in tariffs and grants to incentivise small scale (less than 5MW) low carbon electricity generation.

1 Further advice
2 Energy assessment
3 How much carbon?